Article 1 (personal information)
“Personal information” in Act on the Protection of Personal Information means information relating to a living individual such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and personal identification information such as feathers，fingerprint，sonagram, health insurance card number or other descriptions, etc. whereby a specific individual can be identified.
Article 2 （personal information obtaining way)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driving license number, etc. for user registration. We may also collect personal information such as transaction records or payments from partners (information supply source，advertiser，distributors etc.).
Article 3 (personal information obtain/use purpose)
1. For our service providing/operating
2. To answer user’s inquiry (including identity verification)
3. To inform a new function, information, campaign of the currently used service or to introduce another service by email
4. To contact the user for maintenance or important announce when necessary
5. To identify or refuse the usage of the user who violated service terms or tried to use our service for a bad purpose
6. To make it available for our user to see, change or delete his registration information and see usage situation
7. To charge the user for fee‐based service
8. Purpose incidental to the above
Article 4 (change usage purpose)
- In case we changed usage purpose, we will inform the user of the changed purpose using the fixed ways and publish it on our website.
Article 5 (sharing personal information with third party)
- We will not share user’s personal information with third party without user’s approval excluding the cases below and when it is allowed by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws.
- When it is necessary to protect life, body, or property and difficult to get user’s approval
- When it is remarkably necessary to improve public health/children healthy growth and difficult to get user’s approval
- When it is necessary to cooperate with governmental/local public organization and its person on charge to carry on the duty decided by law and getting user’s approval may hinder that
- When we notified Personal Information Protection Commission and published in advance the following
- Including sharing with third party in usage purpose
- Personal information content shared with third person
- The way of sharing with third party
- Stopping sharing personal information with third party according to user’s request
- The way of accepting user’s request
- Regardless of the preceding regulations, we do not regard the following cases as third party
- When we entrust all or a part of personal information handling within the necessary range to achieve the usage purpose
- When personal information is shared to take over a business due to affiliation etc.
- When we use personal information with related people, we will notify the user of the content of the used information, the range of related people, the purpose of the usage, and the name of who is responsible for personal information management, or put this information in a condition easy to be known by the user
Article 6 （personal information disclosure）
- We will disclose promptly the personal information in case the user requested that. We charge 1000 yen for every disclosure. However, we may not disclose all or a part of the personal information if that leads to either of the cases mentioned below, and in case of that, we will notify the user immediately.
- When there is a possibility of harming user/ third party life, body, property, or right and interest
- When there is a possibility of hindering our business
- When it is against the law
- Regardless of the preceding regulations, we basically do not disclose other information such as background and characteristic information.
Article 7（correcting or deleting personal information）
- The user can demand us to correct, add, or delete his information using the procedures decided in case it is not correct.
- In case the previous demand was made we will correct the personal information immediately after deciding that it is necessary to.
- We will notify the user immediately whether we corrected or decided not to correct the information depending on the preceding regulations.
Article 8 （stopping the usage of personal information）
- We will check up immediately if the user demands to delete or stop the usage of his personal information due to overing usage purpose or acquiring it through illegal way.
- We will stop the usage of personal information immediately after deciding that it is necessary to depending on the results of the preceding checkup.
- We will notify the user immediately whether we stopped the usage or not depending on the preceding regulations.
- Regardless of the two preceding regulations, we may use another alternative way if possible to protect user’s right and interest in case it is difficult to stop the usage or it requires a lot of money.
- Excluding laws and other particular regulations, we can change policy content without any notification.
Article 10 （inquiry counter）
For any inquiry about this policy please contact the counter mentioned below.
Address：5-27-28 Asahigaoka, Hanamigawa-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba prefecture, Hatamachi Building 3rd floor DAIYASERVICE, Inc. DOSA operating office.